Ewf Classic Black Review

Guest SRWT

Hello all. I'm a virgin at posting on TD> but, I have been reading these posts for many moons...

You all, along with some good ol fashion trial and era, have made me a decent film installer.

I have a business that keeps getting stronger ever year because of this.

so, THANK YOU!!!!

Now, back to the topic

I have been using Suntek Carbon with some HP for the past three years. I also carry LULU for my premium line.

I have been playing with some films the past 2 months.

Johnson Renegade, Sungard Blackpearl, Sunguard Galaxy, Global QDP and EWF CB.

I have tinted 3 full cars, with the new classic black by Express WIndow Films.

(Wanted to make sure I had a good feel for it, before I posted).

Now, Suntek Carbon shrinks great. It seems to crease easier then some and the adhesive seems alright. I chase fingers more with Suntek then most. Slows down install times. Also, it SCRATCHES very very easy. Hence the search for another film.

Classic black is amazing to say the least. It shrinks Like Suntek Carbon but harder to crease.. Loving that!!!

The films handling is one of a kind. It feels thicker then Suntek in a good way. It makes the installs very quick with out any small creasing on rollups. back glass, slide on, lock down and done. Not one finger to get out as of now on back glass. (I dry shrinked and wet checked on these installs).

For rollups, I tried two different things. I installed without heat shrinking. Had two vertical fingers and one horizontal. I heated the outside of the glass and with one push down on each, they never came back. Suntek, usually more times then not, will put up a fight. :blink On the other roll-ups, heat shrinked. Not one darn finger to heat up after a push from the blue max and bump from a wrapped hard card.. Very aggressive addhesive. :thumb

The color is not greenish like Suntek. It has a QDP look to it. More bronze looking inside out. Black looking outside in.

All and all, I will be adding this line to my shop. So far, it is what I prefer to use over my current stock. Faster install times, lifetime warranty, clarity is outstanding and has great pricing!!! This is a no brainer.

I sure hope this helps others.

Good Job on this one Howard!

I will be placing an order this week

I want this whole line. :thumb

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello all. I'm a virgin at posting on TD> but, I have been reading these posts for many moons...

You all, along with some good ol fashion trial and era, have made me a decent film installer.

I have a business that keeps getting stronger ever year because of this.

so, THANK YOU!!!!

Now, back to the topic

I have been using Suntek Carbon with some HP for the past three years. I also carry LULU for my premium line.

I have been playing with some films the past 2 months.

Johnson Renegade, Sungard Blackpearl, Sunguard Galaxy, Global QDP and EWF CB.

I have tinted 3 full cars, with the new classic black by Express WIndow Films.

(Wanted to make sure I had a good feel for it, before I posted).

Now, Suntek Carbon shrinks great. It seems to crease easier then some and the adhesive seems alright. I chase fingers more with Suntek then most. Slows down install times. Also, it SCRATCHES very very easy. Hence the search for another film.

Classic black is amazing to say the least. It shrinks Like Suntek Carbon but harder to crease.. Loving that!!!

The films handling is one of a kind. It feels thicker then Suntek in a good way. It makes the installs very quick with out any small creasing on rollups. back glass, slide on, lock down and done. Not one finger to get out as of now on back glass. (I dry shrinked and wet checked on these installs).

For rollups, I tried two different things. I installed without heat shrinking. Had two vertical fingers and one horizontal. I heated the outside of the glass and with one push down on each, they never came back. Suntek, usually more times then not, will put up a fight. :blink On the other roll-ups, heat shrinked. Not one darn finger to heat up after a push from the blue max and bump from a wrapped hard card.. Very aggressive addhesive. :thumb

The color is not greenish like Suntek. It has a QDP look to it. More bronze looking inside out. Black looking outside in.

All and all, I will be adding this line to my shop. So far, it is what I prefer to use over my current stock. Faster install times, lifetime warranty, clarity is outstanding and has great pricing!!! This is a no brainer.

I sure hope this helps others.

Good Job on this one Howard!

I will be placing an order this week

I want this whole line. :thumb

Agreed love the classic black is bad ass!!

The credit goes to Messrs Adsul, Kulkarni and the rest of the engineering team at Garware Polyester. They make this product from the molecular level and IMHO do it better than anyone else in the world.

We are so fortunate to be distributing their fine products. Our customers absolutely love them.

Thanks also to V.N in Miami for agreeing to develop this new product for EWF.

Thanks guys,

Howard

Archived