Max Pro window film

Guest just scotty

Guest just scotty

this post is not to down grade a product, but recenctly went to work for a shop that uses Max Pro as one of its main lines. In my many years of laying product I have not found a product that is as unique as this one. Does not match MOST factory AS3 glass, has an extreme amount of curl - away from the adhesive side, heat it and it flares away from glass (micro edge and "feel for edge" u will get a cut similiar to that of laying 4-7 mil security film). Atleast I cannot get it to suck to glass. Shrinks well, but very unforgiving! Am I the only one experiencing problems with this product or can we add this product to the list of gila river or alig? Straight up told owner to find another tinter, I will not use it, believe it to be an inferior "USA" made product. Give me some feed back?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest just scotty

LOL - that would work for me, must have been a sample roll, cause I wouldn't use it on my go cart, good summer fellow, thanks for response

Guest T4Tint

I used it in the past, very good tint, it's been 5 years now not a single complaint. I quit using it couple years back due to it's price. I have no complaint about the tint at all.

Archived