04 SC430

Guest luckistryke

Guest luckistryke

what should I watch out for? is the quarters windows like the porsche 996 convertible, cant roll up when the top is down?

thank guys

Guest tintslut

do the best you can , and charge out the azz for having to be a contortionist,

its damn close in there , even when the top is halfway up

Well I had to do these all day. What you have to do is tint the back window first with the top half down (easy to reach in side, just stop the top as it folds back with window almost verticle). Then close it and do the sides. And for the little ones, make a pattern that will cover the bottom under the seal and fit up into the top seal. Yeah you have to do the little ones when they are up, but if the film fits on the outside along the seal, it'll fit on the inside and look ok. I used a popsicle stick or a long triangle (cut another tool down) with a towel on it to get the back corner. Hose it down to get all the dirt out. I hated lose damn cars. used to work at a lexus dealer

Guest tintgod

this is the one I did today...and yes ...it is a pain in the azz..the 1/4s are tricky...you have to start the top going down..and the window will start to roll down...let go of the button and you can cut the 1/4 window wene it is rolled down just a tad...what I did was clean the window best as possible ..then roll it down just a bit...that put a yellow squeege to wedge the window out a bit..so you can slide the film down past the seal...and this is how I did the back window

Yo, thanks for the info, I've been doing the Lexus dealers for years, and you just made my life easier!!!! Getting the quarters up now makes the car a breeze!! I just tintied one today. Thanks Again.

I just did one of these today. That tip made things go alot better! Thanks man!