Dirty Nasty Old Cars

Guest haroldshouseoftint

Guest haroldshouseoftint

For those of us that have to deal with old pos vehicles, I tried something today on a 93 Integra hatch back it took me 25 min longer than tinting a (new) clean car.

Get some Sprayway glass cleaner (foam) and spray the window down like your going to wash window, take a white scrubbie and scrubbie the windows, then squeegee off and wipe edges down, then spray your water/slip solution and clean as you normally would, and install film I was quite impressed with how little effort was needed to get this old car clean :thumb I also when getting ready to make my final squegee pass sprayed more glass cleaner and did my final pass less squeege marks on the glass to clean off when done even the customer (I do alot of work for him usually dirty old cars) was impressed with how clean it was and how much less time it took me than his cars usually do.

Hope this helps some of ya out :thumb

Guest haroldshouseoftint
inside and out, right... :lol2

Sprayway will remove wax from a surface and some glues aswell.... :thumb

Nice Tip.

:hmmm

this tip was geared more inside, but yes I did clean outside as well,and yes it did remove the remnance of the glue he missed when he stripped the car :thumb

Archived