Did this old school today!

This ol fellas son is in Iraq-scheduled to come home in Oct. He's tryin to hook this old truck up for his son-the back glass was covered with welding slag and pits but I thought -What the hell! It turned out as nice as possible!Sometimes I wonder WHY???? :thumbolschool008.jpgolschool009.jpgolschool016.jpg

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How long did it take you to mess with that back glass ! ? I'd like to know how long and how much you charged for that ..I don't think I could have been paid enough to mess around with it :thumb

It got there at 8:45 and rolled out at 10:50. I had only scheduled it til 10:30, so it put me 20 minutes behind.But luckily I got back on schedule with the next one-07 Durango complete-thats candy-trust me-I didnt get enough-but made a good customer and a soldier happy because I'm emailing him a bunch of pictures of his Dad and truck! My wife talked to him in Iraq today-he was very excited-he hasnt seem his truck in 3 years. :dunno

Guest haroldshouseoftint
I didnt get enough-but made a good customer and a soldier happy because I'm emailing him a bunch of pictures of his Dad and truck! My wife talked to him in Iraq today-he was very excited-he hasnt seem his truck in 3 years. :lol2

:lol2 IMO and I'll probably get blasted on here for this, but if you made a soldier happy, you got paid plenty, because if not for our armed services, NONE of us would have the freedoms to do what we do everyday.

Don't want to offend anyone, thats just my :lol2

BTW it looks really good

:dunno:lol2

Guest tintgod

kinda funny that the close up pic is fuzzy and the one that is far away is clear as a bell.. :lol2:lol2

looks good from florida... :dunno:lol2

I would have popped that biatch out ..it make it so much easier out.

but yeah...good job

Archived