A.M. Reception problems

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

try a test antenna first (pull the radio plug in the test antenna) if it works his antenna is bad or being blocked by the tint ....if its still the same no am his tuner is bad.... :beer:beer:beer:beer

I had the same thing happen with a Charger this year. I put llumar ATR on the car.

This customer listened to AM radio only pretty much. He is a traveling salesman.

I was honest with him and told him the tint was probably to blame if he want having problems before he had it tinted.

I told him we could remove the tint and replace it with a dyed version on the backglass. Oddly enough he just wanted it removed from the back glass all together :beer The guy was happy with driving around with his 4 doors tinted and nothing on the back glass :beer

But yeah I have had problems with the Charger myself.

Could be bad reception in his area :beer I really don't have people with problems and I have used HP charcoal and Platinum plus for the last seven years. I have pp on my truck and wifes car. The am comes through clear, no static and we get all the stations, so maybe it is a problem depending on where they live and not the film. And if it's happening on certain cars maybe it's a defect, week antennas or something else because it should happen on every car if it was the film.

:beer I tinted a custys Charger about 3-6 months ago. Calls friday says his a.m. is shot. Let's hear a few. :beer

How long ago? Even if its three months at a longest, I gotta ask did it just start now? Or does he say its been like that and never called about it?

Guest haroldshouseoftint

I had one on a 300m (still a Chrysler), have the vehicle on (radio going) and pull the film off the top area of the glass, if reception gets better :beer there's your problem, if not :beer you broke it :beer:beer:beer:?

Archived