SunGuard Is Back! Anyone go to the courage Tint-Off in Toronto?

Guest timbobelmo

Guest timbobelmo

Just got back from going to the courage tint-off in toronto this past weekend. Did anyone else make it there? It was awesome! for the first time ever this guy won at both the Vancouver and toronto gigs. I was a little confused when I walked in the door and saw SUN GUARD everywhere - but they're back in full force! This company with way too much money bought them and courage is already selling film again - I don't think they're going anywhere for a LOOONG time.

Anyone else make it there?

Guest rubberbizkitt

Thats great news.

Ya, Jay is a good tinter. Congratulations to Jay on both Vancouver and Toronto.

Then again, It might have been a different story if I was there to compete. lol

Guest thatsnappyguy

I just got the registration form in the mail today for the houston competition in april. im goin to try to make it..what do u get if u win, or place??

Guest timbobelmo

In CA you get a trophy and a huge banner to hang in your shop. pretty cool to be able to show off that your the best sun-guard tinter in all of canada.

Hey rubberbizkitt:

...his name was Craig lol

Guest rubberbizkitt
I just got the registration form in the mail today for the houston competition in april. im goin to try to make it..what do u get if u win, or place??

a rubber biscuit? :bingo

lol. The Rubber Biscuit is what you get for placing last. You can try and throw it away from embarresment, but it keeps bouncing back. :bingo

1st 2nd and 3rd recieve a thophie and cash.

Don't forget, you win 1st place, you are intitled to 1 year of full bragging rights.

They also have a speed deman race. See who can tint a door glass the fastest.

Guest rubberbizkitt
In CA you get a trophy and a huge banner to hang in your shop. pretty cool to be able to show off that your the best sun-guard tinter in all of canada.

Hey rubberbizkitt:

I thought is was jay.

Guest timbobelmo

Hey rubberbizkitt:

I thought is was jay.

there was a Jay was there - but the guy who won the tint off in Vancouver and TO was def. Craig.

Guest timbobelmo
what kind of cash they we talkin about for the houston tint off/?

No idea - we're talkin about canada's courage distributing tint-off

Archived