for a cleaner back glass

Guest thatsnappyguy

Guest thatsnappyguy

I have searched around and didnt find this tip on here. if anyone knows that it has been posted b4, let me know and I ll drop it.

here is something that I do all the time to keep the dust from gettin in the back window. b4 I get into the car to do the back glass, I spray a mist on the headliner, the seats, and on the back dash. after that, I get in and proceed to clean the back glass for install. by the time you are done with that, most of any of the dust, has stuck to whatever it was on , or has been settled down due to the wieght of the water that has catched it in mid air. this makes a dust free area in the back the car. b4 I started doin this a few years back. I would always get these very very little specs all over the back glass. after I have stared doing my little mist thing, I have never had THAT problem again. just one more thing to do to ensure the qualtiy. I do this to EVERY vehicle, new and used. the used may get a little more than a mist at times. usually with a light mist, it is dried up by the time the customer gets the car and everyone is happy. :beer

at times I also find myself misting the area around the doors also, like the front seats and the door panels.

Guest thatsnappyguy
:gayfight :rollin:nope:lol

damn. I dont ever have any good tips...I guess they are all taken.....I think...yes im pretty sure that means......yea...I actually know EVERYTHINGGGGGGG!

finally.

I tend to hit the headliner and side edges sometimes (I hate having a short "wing span" ) so I tape them and throw syran wrap down on fuzzy decks if I dont pull them and that takes care of your edges. plus helps keep them dry. misting the area isnt really necessary and is only making more stuff you have to wipe down later. just my :thumb

Guest thatsnappyguy
I tend to hit the headliner and side edges sometimes (I hate having a short "wing span" ) so I tape them and throw syran wrap down on fuzzy decks if I dont pull them and that takes care of your edges. plus helps keep them dry. misting the area isnt really necessary and is only making more stuff you have to wipe down later. just my :thumb

well I would think that laying syrana wrap and taping stuff would be more work and take longer than just misting a lil bit, then wiping off after.

Archived