This is how I reverse roll

I was going to continue in the other thread, but I figured I might as well start a new one that way I can stop hijacking that one. :thumb Here is a vid of how I reverse roll. The only thing to keep in mind is that A) I'm not in front of a window, and the piece isn't cut to the normal size.. but it should give ya an idea how I do it.Also keep in mind I'm at home.. just chillin. I hardly ever use my cam, so quality might not be the best. Take it for what it is. :twocents

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha.

Why?

I have a job this coming week... I'm going to save the last window and try it the way everyone else seems to do.

But I kid you not... that's how everyone who worked at the shop I worked at did/does it.

Which of course makes it hard for non-vista/llumar/suntek films, since they roll the film the opposite way.

Guest vclimber

The other way (liner down) allows for less contaminates to get in between the film and the glass. Plus you can drop the roll down the glass faster and easier. :bingo

The other way (liner down) allows for less contaminates to get in between the film and the glass. Plus you can drop the roll down the glass faster and easier. :bingo

Welp, I'll give it a shot. Maybe I'll end up liking it better. :poop

It just seems really awkward to do it the other way.

Guest vclimber

Welp, I'll give it a shot. Maybe I'll end up liking it better. :poop

It just seems really awkward to do it the other way.

Try it you'll likey. :twocents

Well, *IF* I'm doing it the wrong way, don't take that vid as instruction and do it like I do. :(

Worse thing in the world is to learn bad habits.

As I said in your thread, when I tint with other people they look at me like I'm crazy. lol

Archived