SILVER Sharpie

Hey all, just picked up a Silver Sharpie. Didn't know they had such but our 17 year old wanted me to pick up one for her.... they were in a 2 pack and I thought it might be great for film application.......well it works so great I had to make it for a TOTW......

so for those that mark ANYTHING on a piece of film check out the Silver Sharpie......you will love it.

Guest tintgod
Hey all, just picked up a Silver Sharpie. Didn't know they had such but our 17 year old wanted me to pick up one for her.... they were in a 2 pack and I thought it might be great for film application.......well it works so great I had to make it for a TOTW......

so for those that mark ANYTHING on a piece of film check out the Silver Sharpie......you will love it.

what would you use it for.? :thumb

are you talking about marking the film to cut pattern?

Guest zolar

kids showed me a new trick if you want to remove sharpie or permanent marker

use a dry erase marker on the permanent ink.... makes it not so permanent :evilgrin

wipes right off :rollin

smart little fellers

Guest FilmBlazer
kids showed me a new trick if you want to remove sharpie or permanent marker

use a dry erase marker on the permanent ink.... makes it not so permanent :rollin

wipes right off :gasp

smart little fellers

I use acetone or rubbing alcohol :gasp

I'm getting me a silver sharpie today! Thanks LD

marking film edges on roll downs, marking alignment marks for some shifting windows, marking old liners for patterns on factory tinted windows or quarter glasses, and for marking the bottom edge on windshield strips for a line to follow......

ANY marking that is done on film....

bottom edge on windshield strips for a line to follow

uhmmm. what? :thumb:

I think he meant to round the strip to conform to the curve of the glass so it looks like a staight visor inside and not lower on the sides than in the middle :thumb I used to use a silver sharpie, seemed to smear to me, didn't really care for it, I like a white china marker myself :thumb

Archived