Johnson Static Charged Tint

Guest 4G63

So you are trying to reverse roll some Johnson so you can get a good snap on your fg, but the stuff just wont get real tight because of the static charge. Try opening the top on your baby powder, and blowing a little puff on the back of the film. Presto, now you can roll those pieces tighter than a (insert off color remark here).

Guest darkdan
when was the last time you installed JWF dan?

You know me, I avoid coater/laminators and prefer to buy film that the majority of the material is manufactured and constructed by that company.

And none of the other brands I've ever used had static problems that would prevent me from using it easily. And this thread right here is more reason for me to not even bother trying JWF.

You know me, I avoid coater/laminators and prefer to buy film that the majority of the material is manufactured and constructed by that company.

And none of the other brands I've ever used had static problems that would prevent me from using it easily. And this thread right here is more reason for me to not even bother trying JWF.

rookie :lol:nope:rollin excuses

Or switch to a real brand. =)

I use several different brands of film (as you do) and try to offer my customers something that will suit everyone. In this small town, not everyone can afford what I have to charge to make a living installing Global, Llumar, ect. So I offer a less expensive alternative. Geez DD you post have seemed a little negative lately, did you have a fight with Pamela Handerson? She catch you with Rosie Palmer? :rollin

Guest FilmBlazer

rookie :thumb:lol2:lol excuses

It makes a lot of sense to me :lol

Although I have tried JWF, I don't sell it I just installed some on my personal glass... it is what it is.... Cheap! It lays well and looks good but for all I know it will be another one of those belly up companies I remove after 10 years :rollin

Guest FilmBlazer
Or switch to a real brand. =)

I use several different brands of film (as you do) and try to offer my customers something that will suit everyone. In this small town, not everyone can afford what I have to charge to make a living installing Global, Llumar, ect. So I offer a less expensive alternative. Geez DD you post have seemed a little negative lately, did you have a fight with Pamela Handerson? She catch you with Rosie Palmer? :rollin

Really how much cheaper can you sell it? Honestly you're selling your time, your skill and your service.... I have considered adding a cheap film like JWF but I am skeptical because I don't want to be known as the guy that sells the cheap tint. Its great to have a less expensive film but I am concerned about what will happen ten years from now with JWF. :thumb:lol2

Archived