Our customers expect a high quality product and it is the responsibility of the Paint Protectant Film Installer to deliver such a product to the customer.
- Clean and prepare vehicles in advance of Paint Protection Film.
- Install Paint Protection Film on customer vehicles.
- Review quality of finished product and make alterations as necessary.
- Transport vehicles to and from facilities and other third-party locations.
- Communicate with customers and assess customer needs.
- Disseminate or explain information regarding products to customers, take orders, and address complaints as applicable.
- Make appropriate judgments, keeping customer service, safety and time sensitivity a priority.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Experience working with vinyl graphics, (PPF) Paint Protection Films, window tint, etc. strongly preferred.
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $250.00 to $700.00 /day