Switched back to Suntek and over it already!

Oh where to start....scratching, peanuts, weak adhesive causing fingers. I switched to them recently for brand recogniton. Id have to say this film is pure garbage. I going back to Global!! Its funny how ST is the is the only brand that nobody stands up for on tintdude cause everyone knows this film sucks. Nice name...and it ends right there.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no problem redoing a window from contamination, but redoing drom scratches is bs. When installing an product there is damage from installer error or damage from inferior product quality. In my situation its the latter. I really hoped the quality would improve after llumar acuired st...they did not and mostly likely wont. Its just a lower quality film that is under most others.

I have no problem redoing a window from contamination, but redoing drom scratches is bs. When installing an product there is damage from installer error or damage from inferior product quality. In my situation its the latter. I really hoped the quality would improve after llumar acuired st...they did not and mostly likely wont. Its just a lower quality film that is under most others.

Plus I don't see much brand recognition value in them.  I may have had 1 person ask about Suntek ever.  We went to Huper Optik for the same reason and maybe 1 person out of 100 knew the name.  Llumar I would say maybe we have 30 out of 100 and 3M we have 100 out of 100.

Typical rule of thumb is if it has Sun or Solar in the name, it is crap.   :poke  :lol  J/K SolarFX

Plus I don't see much brand recognition value in them.  I may have had 1 person ask about Suntek ever.  We went to Huper Optik for the same reason and maybe 1 person out of 100 knew the name.  Llumar I would say maybe we have 30 out of 100 and 3M we have 100 out of 100.

Typical rule of thumb is if it has Sun or Solar in the name, it is crap.   :poke  :lol  J/K SolarFX

Ouch, that was quite painful Dynamic. It felt like this to me   :bitchslap

:lol2

Archived