take a peek at the new dog

Guest tintjob@yahoo

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Braud Spectrum

Awwwwwwwww She's so pretty. :lol Labs really are smart. My BIL has a yellow one. Or maybe it's how he trained her. :hmmm If so, I need to let him take our dog for a few days. :lol She stays in the hall, laundry room and part of the pantry when I'm not in the house because she's destructive. My customer arrived while I was folding clothes this afternoonand I left the dryer door open. She poked her head in the dryer and stole two of my bras and a pair of P@NTIES this evening while I was in the shop working. The P@NTIES were stuck in the dog door otherwise I may not have noticed them missing. The bras were out in the yard. :embar There may be others but it's too dark to see out there tonight. And an entire 20 lb sack of taters was shreaded up and strewn out all over the place ...gnawed on every one of them. :embar

Guest Braud Spectrum
:lol But they're ruined! :thumb:trustme Crotch chewed completely out of my drawers. No straps on the bras. She's sneaky too. Boy I hope she grows out of this fast. I usually hate her for at least an hour every day.

Guest thetintshop
yes they are... and so are beagles  :trustme  which is, of coourse, what Maggie is

[*]243535

so you got two dogs, and both are smarter than you. wouldn't you rather go with a big ol dumb dog so he makes you look good to the chciks? :thumb

Archived