Maserati. Quattroporte

alltracpete

Well it was the hardest, but the back windows, think '92 lexus LS400 or Acura Legend coupe rear quarters. about 2" or the glass is covered by seal,and the shape is where you cant reach the farthest corner. Also like the Bentle Conti GT rear Quarters. Whats up with those europeans and the funny glass?

Well it was the hardest, but the back windows, think '92 lexus LS400 or Acura Legend coupe rear quarters.  about 2" or the glass is covered by seal,and the shape is where you cant reach the farthest corner. Also like the Bentle Conti GT rear Quarters.  Whats up with those europeans and the funny glass?

[*]376912

Those are very hard rear windows, were you able to get the film all the way back?

What I did, was get the front edge in, then pulled the glass otu as hard as I could wetting the space (taped off) and sliding the film in. Only had like the top 2 inches stuck before I rolled it up, them did the bottom, and rolled it back down to smooth out the top. Oh and the thing is, this is the same guy who's H1 I tinted like 2 weeks ago, um he had that for like a month...???

Guest goldtooth
What I did, was get the front edge in, then pulled the glass otu as hard as I could wetting the space (taped off) and sliding the film in. Only had like the top 2 inches stuck before I rolled it up, them did the bottom, and rolled it back down to smooth out the top. Oh and the thing is, this is the same guy who's H1 I tinted like 2 weeks ago, um he had that for like a month...???

:lol thats pretty much how I do them,still they are tough!!! :lol

Archived