Where can i find a video about window tinting?

Guest Rick

Guest Rick

I am doing a project on window tinting for my Power Tech class, and I need a movie about it. Does anybody have a moive, or know a place to get a cheap movie.

Thx

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thetintshop

I've never seen one, and most of the guys on here probably don't have one either, waste of money. but I do know some film manufacturers have them, but you won't be able to buy it from a distributor. go to a nearby tint shop and ask them if they can order you one. probably won't be very cheap though.

Guest DontWorryItWillDry

S&S,

How did that video work out for you? Was it that one auction where the guy says he only has a high school edcucation and with his trade secrets on this video you too can make over $100k's a year in window tinting? :thumb? I'm not laughin' at you either...just the moron who tries to create all this excitement for his product. :ahole

To answer this thread, a movie...none exists. Instructional video....yes they do have them. Check e-bay or call one of the film manufacturers to purchase a copy. Be careful, I've seen a few and they were a waste of time.

Guest sytran666
Johnson's film will sell you one. Tell them you are thinking about getting into tinting & they will send you a video.

is there a website or number to call?

Archived