Full Time Automotive Tinter Needed-BUSY!!!

MCOR Automotive LLC is once again adding job positions. We are now in need of a second full time automotive window tinter. We are currently working our lead tinter 6 days + a week to just keep up. He needs to go back to regular hours (we don't like to burn anyone up). We service a few volume new car dealerships, have a busy retail shop, and a bit of commercial/residential flatglass work. Between two of our dealerships, they just dropped 37 stock units on us. I already have a full schedule on the books so I need a tinter right away. I have two other new car dealers just waiting for us to have enough tinters so that we can begin servicing them also.

In the shop, the tint bay is inside, well lit, and climate controlled. We use the Graphtec FC7000 42" plotter, CPF Films Precision Cut Software, and Solar Gard films. We have ZERO competition and have been established for quite a few years. There are no old "buckets" here. We prodominently work on 2005 and up vehicles and our customers are middle to upper class. We get top dollar for tint work here as customers expect a certain level of quality that we deliver. We also have a thriving 12 volt shop where we license/sell only the best brands (JL Audio Signature dealer, Alpine, Directed Electronics, Stinger, etc). So that brings in some nice vehicles also.

I need a VERY experienced tinter who can get most average cars done in 1.5 hours or less (with plotter). We use the plotter for everything done in the shop and when we have time, we even precut the dealership cars before we go tint them. You must be able to hand cut well also though. We also clearsheild for some body shops and dealerships and retail customers-experience there is a plus although no essential (it can be tought). We added taillight tinting this year also and that has been really easy money for the current tinter (will teach).

My current tinter has almost zero rechecks so the second one needs to follow those same lines. We are going to pay on a commission percentage basis of course. However, if you can "do it all" (flatglass, automotive), I am willing to establish a minimum per week for 90 days as we get the work re-aligned to keep two tinters busy full time. you will have a 5 day work week essentially 9am to 5pm (no Sundays). During that first 90 days, you would be going out to give flatglass estimates also. You will need a valid driver license and carry valid insurance. Many times a car has to be transported from the dealership-and we proivde a lot car to drive during business hours (used car lot here also with newer cars).

This is a great opportunity. We are a thriving company and all employees here are happy. There is NO drama, we strive to be the best, and our customers LOVE us! People rarely shop us. We spend money on advertising to drive them in. You WILL get a paycheck for ALL work you did during the work EVERY Friday-no excuses EVER. Ask any employee here-no one gets cheated. This is a fun place to work for and the environment is refreshing. We like to hear employees ideas on creatively bringing in more work, making things more efficient, etc.

If you are looking for this type of work environment, give Matt a call at (813) 362-5454. This is my cell and I answer it from 7am to 9pm 7 days a week. Look forward to hearing from you!

Our superpages.com customer reviews over the years:

http://yellowpages.superpages.com/reviews/...;CID=&lrv=1

Our temporary Myspace page:

www.myspace.com/mcorautomotive

Matthew Meisenbach

MCOR Automotive LLC

4134 Land O Lakes Blvd

Land O Lakes, FL 34639

(813) 362-5454

(813) 995-9677

Archived