Customer Loyalty Program

im thinking about starting a customer loyalty program to keep my customers coming to my shop. i know word of mouth and great work has always kept my customers with me for ten years now but id like to reward em for staying with me and spending their hard earned dollar with my shop. do any of you use a program like this, or have any ideas on this?

i am a mobile tinter for a number of automotive shops. One franchise i work for has a rewards program. after the work is done and the customer is cashed out they receive a folder with their receipt and some coupons as well as a gift card towards their next purchase.. another franchise when they cash a customer out asks what else do we carry that you might be interested in? after the customer looks around to see whats offered in the store the manager will write three coupons on their check in folder good for thirty or 60 days. folders are for checking cars for damage and getting the miliage and vin, but on the back has 3 lines to write a coupon. if you are diversified and offer more then window tint, many customers come in with what we called blind folds on and buy what they called on oblivious to what else you offer. by making them stop and look and if they show interest you can write a coupon for what they want. time sensitive to increase your sales

Archived