No more tinting (at least in NY)

Guest Guest_cool

hmmmmm all this sounds familiar. cast your minds back to when we had a few notices pinned up for us UK tinters.....nothing happened......no law change.....not heard about any checking going on......am I still tinting?.......daaaaaam right :lol6 im not letting anyone tell me wot to do..jew or no jew. :lol

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nautiboi73
Look people, this isn't about an ignorant politician, this is about surrendering your rights for safety, your freedom for "security". It's the oldest trick in the book for totalitarians. The more you scream and cry, the more they know what they are doing is having the desired psychological effect.

so are we supposed to sit back and do nothing? :lol

Guest Guest

well wot can you do???? u elect your presidents we elect our PM's and they only go and pass lwas etc that suit themselves.....you can protest as much as you want but in the end they will only do wot they do best.... :lol:lol6

Guest Marco

Has anyone thought of forming a union or an organization?Think about it :lol If we were united someone would have to listen and if not we could always strike and refuse to tint.It is not fair that auto makers can illegally tint but customers can't,suv's can be blacked out..you can have nine people in an suv how many can be stuffed into a civic?Where is the safety issue with that?It's just as stupid that a van can get a away with no rear view mirror but let a car have no rear view mirror..$50 ticket.What about police officers..I have done many of there personal cars with 30%,celebrities have illegal tint,what makes them special and above the law?There are so many exceptions to the tint law but they are all unfair because it's not what you have on your windows but who you pay and who you know.There are many good reasons to have tint..a few from customers,many girls like there windows tinted to protect themselves from perverts in the next lane,people with socail anxiety feel better with tinted windows,protection from sunburn to the left side of there body :lol and lets not forget the little raise to the value of the car.That's just a few reasons to have tint and I'm sure there are more.What we all need is someone to get in these politicains faces and tell them to back off until they hear all sides and make it fair for eveyone :thumb Ok maybe the idea is a little far fetched but something needs to be done before more states become involved in banning tint.I have a family to take care of just the same as everyone else but to go down without a fight would be an injustice to tinters worldwide.

Guest metint
Has anyone thought of forming a union or an organization?Think about it :thumb If we were united someone would have to listen and if not we could always strike and refuse to tint.It is not fair that auto makers can illegally tint but customers can't,suv's can be blacked out..you can have nine people in an suv how many can be stuffed into a civic?Where is the safety issue with that?It's just as stupid that a van can get a away with no rear view mirror but let a car have no rear view mirror..$50 ticket.What about police officers..I have done many of there personal cars with 30%,celebrities have illegal tint,what makes them special and above the law?There are so many exceptions to the tint law but they are all unfair because it's not what you have on your windows but who you pay and who you know.There are many good reasons to have tint..a few from customers,many girls like there windows tinted to protect themselves from perverts in the next lane,people with socail anxiety feel better with tinted windows,protection from sunburn to the left side of there body :shock and lets not forget the little raise to the value of the car.That's just a few reasons to have tint and I'm sure there are more.What we all need is someone to get in these politicains faces and tell them to back off until they hear all sides and make it fair for eveyone :lol Ok maybe the idea is a little far fetched but something needs to be done before more states become involved in banning tint.I have a family to take care of just the same as everyone else but to go down without a fight would be an injustice to tinters worldwide.

Funny... :lol

WE already have one... :lol

It's just no one feels this present organization is doing anything for them so nobody chooses to let their membership count. A membership that would allow each individual member voice be heard collectively. The more the numbers the louder the voice. :lol

In fact this organization along with AIMCAL is already working on the NY issue through meetings with the legislative 'Bill' sponsors in a effort to educate them on how best to implement a law favorable to ALL sides in the issue. :beer

The organization?

IWFA... :lol

Archived