Is LAH or haze different in Lighter vs Darker Film

1st time ever having WS tinted. Previous cars with comfort, solar, etc film on it - never a issue visually.

I originally had 70% Xpel done. I came to to forum to ask what I was seeing, and LAH become a topic...

The film was installed circa Late August-September and I feel like LAH was always here and there depending on the exterior lighting  and after about 5-6 months later, it just disappeared.

I dunno if it was moisture , etc, but LAH was just gone in all lighting conditions.

Fast forward today. Had the WS done 2 days ago, and while it's not enough driving time, it's been optically clear to me at all times.

Here I was think it's going to have some moisture, it may not look clear until 5-6 months from now....

I knew at least with the darker film, it would be better in the glare dept.

What am I amiss. 

Edited by mobiledynamics

Different Installer - Same vehicle. 

It was at the shop getting PPF done. Shop did the tint.

Do note as the OP was not clear - the period of 70% was circa Aug-Sept 2022 installed and it -disappeared- Somewhere around Jan-February of 2023. I recall this as I magically there was no more LAH and I said to myself it must have been some weird moisture I was not seeing that took that look to fully dry out ?

I found some older threads over at TD - I can't recall if it was ceramic tint on boats or something to that effect , but it was a reply that said in some cases, it takes -forever- to dry out.

I just had it redone in 50 from my OG tinter I've used forever. I was expecting to see the -same- bearing haze bearing my previous issue with -fresh tint- looking through the same