North of England

Im a newbie Tinter only been doing it for about 8 months. Im after some part time work, 3 days a week roughly on a temporary basis while I learn more about the trade. Obviously nobody near me is going to give me a chance so Im willing to travel. I live in Manchester.

I have been on a week long course and have been tinting friends cars since then so I know the basics and also how to heat shrink. Let me know !

Hello, rpt

I am an 24 year old, expert tinter in the USA. I have owned my own business for 6 years and have done over 2000 cars and numerous residential/commercial properties. Ironically, I am headed to England (all of Europe actually) for the summer to travel around (leaving in mid-May). However, I don't necessarily have any set plans other than to learn as much as I can about Europe (specifically the music culture, I'm a musician) and go the where the wind takes me. I would be more than happy to come help you for a few days in exchange for lodging and some insight on seeing the area and showing me around a bit. If you are interested, please contact me as soon as possible. .....Looking forward to hearing back from you.......

Best Regards,

Ash K.

Pennsylvania, USA

cptncvmn@yahoo.com

I would love to help you out Ash but I have not got a tint shop as yet and I am looking for work myself at the minute. Good luck in finding somewhere to stay if your in manchester at any point send me an email and I will show you the town.

•   Sponsored by
    auto-precut.com

signwarehouse

martinmetalwork.com

tinttek

filmvinyldesigns

ride wrap

Conco

Lexen

tintwiz

• Activity Stream

1. 7