Wanted Mobile Tinter, Hyde, Manchester

Guest gaz1111x

Guest gaz1111x

I have a 806 and want the rear 5 windows tiniting in privacy/limo tint, been quoted ?170 for a mobile guy to do on sunday, just looking here to see if anyone can do sooner?

Im Close to Hyde Football club and the vehicle will be here from 9am every day this week

my email is gaz1111x@gmail.com

Thanks

Guest Mrs RJE

Gaz, I think you've been given a very good price already, taking in to account the fact that you want someone to work on a Sunday.

:) Good luck finding someone to beat that! :nope

Guest gaz1111x

I agree the price is good my espace was ?210 but that was with the front 2 done aswell, I dont want someone to do it on sunday im posting here as I want it done during the week this week before sunday

Guest Mrs RJE

Have you already made an appointment with the "mobile guy" to do it on sunday, or are you just gathering quotes at the mo?

My husband is not a mobile tinter, but if your willing to travel he could give you a quote.

We're in Barnsley.

Guest gaz1111x
Have you already made an appointment with the "mobile guy" to do it on sunday, or are you just gathering quotes at the mo?

My husband is not a mobile tinter, but if your willing to travel he could give you a quote.

We're in Barnsley.

[*]278458

Just getting quotes, trying to get it done ASAP, happy to come to Barnsley but if you say the price I have is good anyway plus the cost of fuel for me to get to you im not sure it would be viable, however please feel free to email me on gaz1111x@gmail.com if you can help, Thanks

Guest Mrs RJE

Having chatted with RJE (my Husband) about this, he says he cannot beat that quote.

And as you say the cost of fuel to get to Barnsley will make it more expensive.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

You'll have to post some pics of it once it's done. :nope

Guest gaz1111x
Having chatted with RJE (my Husband) about this, he says he cannot beat that quote.

And as you say the cost of fuel to get to Barnsley will make it more expensive.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

You'll have to post some pics of it once it's done. :nope

[*]278461

:) oh right ok, no problems, so any mobile guys out there need some work any day this week?

Guest naughtydog
tell us naughty, how do you manage to get the flat glass back to the shop so you can tint it ?

easy...I smash the glass, collect all the pieces in a large bucket, return to work and spend the rest of the day trying to re-assemble it.

It's a tw*t of a job - believe me... :beer

broken-window-grid.jpg

Archived