You're a Tinter/Honest Opinion on One of Your Own

Guest metint
? Also metint is a bit partial to LluLlu being that he works for them and all.?

[*]279267

My partiality to LLu began in 1993... whatever has occurred in the industry and my life between now and 1993 has not affected it at all.

However, in order to maintain order on this forum I do my best to be as impartial about other products while being loyal to one. Sometimes I'm not so good at it. And by now I'm sure it's no secret I have embraced the LLumar product line.

Win some bids, lose some bids, get an auto install, lose an auto install... :cool That's just business. Don't find a need for many brand names on the shelf just to keep pace with the Jones' or Smiths' of the tint world.

Once had someone say to metint, "I can't sell LLumar at those prices" (price they have to pay to get it). All I heard was, I can't sell!

Folks buy and sell other products more pricey than LLu every day and seem to make a good living at it, what's the trouble in selling LLu at higher rates than most other low cost products?

The number one reason tinters do not buy LLumar products is... price. Second is someone in the LLu network pzzed them off. A rare breed says they don't care for the quality of the product.

It has its share of ups and downs same as any other product... Although, consistency in many areas of the product offering, its quality and the supply line is what keeps me with them and will long into the future.

And I bet there's others here that can say the same for what product they favor.

Okay, okay, nuff said. :evilgrin

Archived