opinion's

Guest sportsman

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest walestint

:lol2

surely would take longer to cut on a plotter :whisper

IMO there nothing like getting a film off a roll onto a curve, standing back and saying, f**k that looks good.. :popcorn

cant believe on ebay they sell tint to fit cars, no mention of the skill required to install, and people go for it :?

I dont know about pre-cut kits-but I use a plotter and FilmDesigns software that does a great job of cutting patterns-all depends on who is putting the patterns on the data base! :lol

[*]331674

who is the dist with the FilmDesigns2.0 TDZ?

I cant find 'em on gOOgle

:jerkit

Guest tint rookie

you guys didnt know that every car comes off the lot with a pattern for you to use?

they are tricky to find though.

get a flashlight, with the windows down look between the two pieces of rubber, there between the two pieces of sheet metal is your pattern.

Guest Diamond Tints

:jerkit:lol:lol

you guys didnt know that every car comes off the lot with a pattern for you to use?

they are tricky to find though.

get a flashlight, with the windows down look between the two pieces of rubber, there between the two pieces of sheet metal is your pattern.

[*]332099

I dont know about pre-cut kits-but I use a plotter and FilmDesigns software that does a great job of cutting patterns-all depends on who is putting the patterns on the data base! :lol2

[*]331674

who is the dist with the FilmDesigns2.0 TDZ?

I cant find 'em on gOOgle

[*]332047

Distributed thru the internet by American Filter Film 1-800-888-2256.Talk to Brett .These guys work this program-they update almost daily-you have a problem-you call-5 minutes max-its handled!If a pattern is wrong-which I havent ran across one in over a year-they fix immediately.All these systems are only as good as the person running the computer and the pattern maker.These guys are /were tinters-so they know how to cut patterns-I personally cut patterns also on things out of the ordinary that they will add to the data base. Theyve got a good thing going and its made my life sooo much easier! I hand cut thousands of cars in 19 years and I still handcut the back glass-so its not like it eliminated the olfa! :lol2 But it does save time!

Archived