opinion's

Guest sportsman

There is a company who has pre cut pre shrunk templates that one of my installers has used here they were to sweet it took about 20 mins for him to un box them and install the whole car . no way to beat that ive seen

yeah but was it !llegal like all the customers want :lol6:beer

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmm

[*]332047

Distributed thru the internet by American Filter Film 1-800-888-2256.Talk to Brett .These guys work this program-they update almost daily-you have a problem-you call-5 minutes max-its handled!If a pattern is wrong-which I havent ran across one in over a year-they fix immediately.All these systems are only as good as the person running the computer and the pattern maker.These guys are /were tinters-so they know how to cut patterns-I personally cut patterns also on things out of the ordinary that they will add to the data base. Theyve got a good thing going and its made my life sooo much easier! I hand cut thousands of cars in 19 years and I still handcut the back glass-so its not like it eliminated the olfa! :beer But it does save time!

[*]332191

Man TD now your jogging up old school memories -I had totally forgotten about AFF -I didnt even know they still existed. I used to buy INSUL film from them in early 90's and Martin Prcessing handled LULU then -what happened to them-Good to know Aff is still there :lol6

Is insul still a film or what did it become

[*]332734

Insul film ALL turned purple and became a dinosaur-extinct! :) Aff became the Liumar Dist! Good people! ss

Guest pushingfingers

try adding a little alcohol, about a third of your spray bottle. then rub baby powder on the inside of the tint instead of water and squeegie it out

:hmmm

Archived