Move To Sunny Florida

Guest VistaNEFla

Guest VistaNEFla

:krazy

Hey I know its cold blooded, knowing some of you might be a lil cold about now....ANNND its probably slow somewhere in this scary country. ......but the weather sure is nice hear!

I have a growing concern here in the corner where Fla meets Ga, if this city does not have everything ...it will . Jacksonville, lotta growth and we are structured pretty well for a small company. I do not depend a lot on auto tinting but this year it will kic and we will add paint protection....so a need a good person to run the shop and tint. My shop looks and runs pretty close to a Formula One.

Need a flat glass installer too, I have trucks and the houses we do are not shabby.

A few feisty girls blew through hear and south of here....and showed a significant market their asses by blowing out glass. So we are doing more and more 6ml.

Its all easy and a good time . I am good employer . w lengthy background and experience ( I won't bore you w details ), so if you want to get away come on down. Oh! I need the usual...... someone who consistently shows up on time , is honest, good attitude and tint well ( we can train some here and work out the kinks ) . If you want an oppotunity.....come on down!

Contact Steve Alvarado filmtec@bellsouth.net

Archived