HIGH QUALITY TINTER NEEDED IN SACRAMENTO

Guest obsessedwithcars

Guest obsessedwithcars

Hey there,my name is Brian and I own Obsessed With Cars here in sacramento,california.I am looking for an experienced tinter that does extremely clean work!!!I use Johnson window films,so cheap film won't be a concern.I have been recently over the last month sending out full tint setups at other shops within the area to make them look as a store front.I have invested about $1,500 dollars on this whole thing and just recently lost my tinter before this was all finished!He was extremely good,the cleanest I have seen!I am almost finished with setting all the displays and sinage up at these businesses and will soon have way more work then I will be able to handle!These are not dealers but retail setups at reputable businesses in the area.Let me know what your plans are and send me a picture with some general info about yourself.I can be reached at 916-613-0631.I will be needing a professional tinter asap

I HAVE A SHOP IN CITRUS HEIGHTS AND MOBILE TINTING TO ME IS A JOKE!THE BUSINESSES THAT HAVE THIS TINTING INFO TELL THE CUSTOMER THEY DO TINTING AND HAVE THEM LEAVE THE CAR.THE VEHICLE IS PICKED UP AND BROUGHT BACK TO MY SHOP TO TINT.TINTING ISN'T DONE AT THEIR SHOP AND I DO NOT PROVIDE MOBILE SERVICE TO ANYONE BECAUSE YOUR INVIROMENT IS FOREIGN AND UNCONTROLLED!

PLEASE CONTACT ME BY CELL OR AT

obsessed_with_cars@yahoo.com

Archived