pressure sprayers

Guest tintgod
And so that you mobile guys dont feel left out. here is a set for you as well.

Underneath the tank is a shelf for a car battery. To power the pump for you

[*]391002

that is a kick ass pealer you have there in the back...watch out blade...pierce is knocking on your door.. :thumb:thumb

Guest tintguy7

performance tools has a very similar one in their catalog I saw. a 25 gal. for 425.00 and a5 gal. for 375.00. I'm not endorsing them any means its that I just saw those tanks in the catalog. :thumb

Guest nautiboi73

well you can always get the 5 gal. at wally world for less than $10 too.

the ones intened for drinking water, I figure that it can work just as well.

Guest willie
Nice Idea Peirce

I have two of those tanks we use on the farm for weed

and cattle fly sprayers

If you folks have an ag store near you or a Tractor Supply they will carry them. They are awesome sprayers and I think the 25 gallon one usually runs between 130- 150

:gasp

[*]390986

that pretty cool  :lol2

I saw even  bigger ones in the Tractor Supply store here

[*]391099

:thumb

they get alot bigger -we have the 50 galln ones

If your going to do this do check tractor supply -the tanks will be a whole lot cheaper there

www.tractorsupply.com if you dont have a store near you :lol2

nice set up..:lol2 .I thought about doing one of those...but just never got around to doing it.

[*]391008

You realy should get set it up. always the rigt amount of pressure, you can hear when the water is running low,as well as see it, holds 25 gals of water. although I usualy only put in 15 gals! The best part is the hoses are on retactable reels. up and completley out of your way when you need them to be. Yet right where you need them to be . When you need to use them

And so that you mobile guys dont feel left out. here is a set for you as well.

Underneath the tank is a shelf for a car battery. To power the pump for you

[*]391002

that is a kick ass pealer you have there in the back...watch out blade...pierce is knocking on your door.. :thumb:lol2

[*]391009

Thanks alot :gasp I dont realy use that side for peeling. Because the dark backround makes it hard to see. If you have to do any cutting.

Ill get a full pic of it though when I get a chance

performance tools has a very similar one in their catalog I saw. a 25 gal. for 425.00 and a5 gal. for 375.00. I'm not endorsing them  any means its that I just saw those tanks in the catalog. :nope

[*]391068

That is way to much !! Norhtern tools has it on sale for $179 or so !

You can get the hose and reels from. Harbor freight for around $50 a piece

Archived