How much to pay for training?

Guest Touch2much

Guest Touch2much

Hello everyone,

I'm a newbie to PDR and would like to know your thoughts on how much 3-4 months of hands on training with an experienced PDR tech with 20+ years in PDR is worth? Also, what is a general % cut if he were to refer his overflow to me once I'm trained?

Thanks in advance, Nick

Guest tintguy7

you'll probably pay $500 a day because thats how much a pdr tech on dealer accounts make and no pdr tech will give you their overflows because you are just starting out and they would not want their name on hack work. :finger:

Guest disgruntled wiz
you'll probably pay $500 a day because thats how much a pdr tech on dealer accounts make and no pdr tech will give you their overflows because you are just starting out and they would not want their name on hack work. :dunno

Amen to that!

3-4 months of hands-on every day with a highly skilled tech is worth alot! Hard to put a price on it, but it would be a hell of a good start if your serious. As far as his "overflow", if you were good enough to handle it, I do some work for my former employer for 80% and its completely voluntary as far as when I do it. I only do when its convenient for me, and my minumum charge to his customers is higher then my own customers minimum so I am not working for much less then I would be. This is all on the up and up and agreed ahead of time by both of us.

my partner does pdr he is one of the best in ny and said its not easy to do you have to be mentally and physically fit for the job and oh yeah welcome to the head ache zone

Archived