Millenia??

Guest jtm999

Guest jtm999

Hi everyone, has anyone on here done a 2002 Mazda Millenia for a tint? I've never heard of this car and I've got one next week, all I know is it's a 4 door about the size of a camry. So should I get some extra biscuits for all the gravy or is there some issues with this ride. :DD

Guest Key West
Hi everyone, has anyone on here done a 2002 Mazda Millenia for a tint? I've never heard of this car and I've got one next week, all I know is it's a 4 door about the size of a camry. So should I get some extra biscuits for all the gravy or is there some issues with this ride. :DD

Pretty easy car. watch out for the "Half-Moon/Puckers" on the defroster lines tho... Mazda has some relly thick defrosters!

Guest jtm999
DITTO on the THICK defrost lines, other than that the car is normal to tint.

So what do you do to avoid that from happening, I've done a couple mazda 6's and haven't had any problems, at least with the defrosters

I have see some guys on here say theu use #0000 steel wool on the lines during the cleaning process :nope

Personally I dry shrink the backglass, then spay soapy water under the film and proceed to wet shrink the film a second time :DD this seems to work for me.

Guest Beeline

DITTO on the THICK defrost lines, other than that the car is normal to tint.

So what do you do to avoid that from happening, I've done a couple mazda 6's and haven't had any problems, at least with the defrosters

shrink it a little slower.

Guest onepiecemastr

Hi everyone, has anyone on here done a 2002 Mazda Millenia for a tint? I've never heard of this car and I've got one next week, all I know is it's a 4 door about the size of a camry. So should I get some extra biscuits for all the gravy or is there some issues with this ride. :spit

Pretty easy car. watch out for the "Half-Moon/Puckers" on the defroster lines tho... Mazda has some relly thick defrosters!

:lol2 the millenia has very thick defrosters, scrub and squeegie that baby at least 3 times before installing.

Archived