remove door panels

Guest rookeytinter1

Guest rookeytinter1

can anyone please tell me how to remove the front door panels on a MAZda milenia 01' 0? I removed a srew towards the bottm front and still won't budge. removed the rear d/p easy but the front ones seem too still have a screw holding it.would greatly apprieciate any good advice on these D/P oro trick for all door panels in general? thanks

Guest tintgod
can anyone please tell me how to remove the front door panels on a MAZda milenia 01' 0? I removed a srew towards the bottm front and still won't budge. removed the rear d/p easy but the front ones seem too still have a screw holding it.would greatly apprieciate any good advice on these D/P oro trick for all door panels in general? thanks

there is no screw...there is a metal pop/clip right at the handle area behind the door panel..try lifting up on the panel and it will slide off ..or if you want to take a chance..pull like a mother f'er and it will pop off.but yor best bet is to slide it up off .good luck

:lol2

Guest tintgod
thats exactly right. then you can either try to slide it down to get it to realign or use a screwdriver to pop the clip out and put it back onto the panel. then you can just slap it straight in.

yeah..its easier just to take the metal pop off the door panel and slide it back on the inside door skin and just pop the panel back on :lol2

:lol2:lol2:lol2:lol2:lol2:lol2

there is no screw...there is a metal pop/clip right at the handle area behind the door panel..try lifting up on the panel and it will slide off ..or if you want to take a chance..pull like a mother f'er and it will pop off.but yor best bet is to slide it up off .good luck

:lol2

Guest rookeytinter1
:lol2 thanks I got it 1st. I tryed ,The gaskets tuck really easy. tuck em and popem up after tinting.method but I could'nt popem back up without tinting or with the window down, so I just took the d/p off Oh and there is 2 screw's holding them inside the lil door compartment. yeah I finally looked and surenuff :blowtorch but I still had 2 put the window down after tinting 2 get it back on. thk god only I got bck up wthout :blowtorch so thanks again peeplz :blowtorch .

Archived