Thanks Shady!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Key West
Here's mine...

000_0053.jpg

THATS the one!!! Make mine like that one, same color, and the little clippy things, not the ties. How do you accept payment? I have one that I got from John, it's REALLY well made. :coffee

Guest Key West
IMG_0707.jpg

like I said,

SHEET, man, theres lots of good years left in that jewel. I got the same one from SunGard, it looks about the same with a few more holes! :coffee And now I probably won't be able to part with it. Kinda like yer favorite pair of jeans!!! A bit of tint history there.

If y'all want one, please PM me, so I don't forget anyone... :dunno

I can keep track of them easier that way..

Thanks, :spit

The embroidery guys files and the vectors that we use don't jive for whatever reason. :coffee

If you want a logo, I will put you directly in touch with the guy that's been doing the embroidery for me... :dunno

Guest thatsnappyguy
SHEET, man, theres lots of good years left in that jewel. I got the same one from SunGard, it looks about the same with a few more holes! :coffee And now I probably won't be able to part with it. Kinda like yer favorite pair of jeans!!! A bit of tint history there.

yea I know what u mean...but its really ugly and bumish. like if I were a crackhead that tinted....wait I know a few of them...well if I were a homeless window tinter, it would fit well.

Shady,

Dude thanks alot for the apron, I got it Friday and cant wait to put it all together on Monday,

You are truly a class act and I appreciate it tremendously. :evilgrin

Guys if your want ing a good, durable apron, pay the money and order one :evilgrin

Big Dawg Daddy

Shady,

Dude thanks alot for the apron, I got it Friday and cant wait to put it all together on Monday,

Guys if your want ing a good, durable apron, pay the money and order one :lol

Big Dawg Daddy

:evilgrin good to see ya :lol

Shady,

Guys if your want ing a good, durable apron, pay the money and order one :lol

Big Dawg Daddy

:lol good to see ya :lol

Thanks dude, you know the deal :evilgrin:lol

Archived