Tank gets KTFO by Kimbo

No sir . He has came a long ways fast . He kinda looked like a fool in his first couple fights ( EVEN THOU HES 1 BAD ASS FOOL ) He has gained some discipline and settled down making him 1 dangerous mofo . But like any knock out artist someone will find a way to handle him . I hope he works on his ground game becasue without it in MMA your doomed . Everyone thought cro-cop and lidell were unstopable and we see how that went .. But then again RAMPAGE is unstoppable hahahah

Guest FilmBlazer

I want to see him fight someone worth a pile. Nothing against tank he's cool and all, but he was a flash in the pan and is not a skilled fighter IMO. Now they're talking about Ken Shamrock.... I think Kimbo will own him in no time also, he needs a fight with someone younger more in their prime not washed up has beens. He looked very good nonetheless, but I would like to see him display his skills against someone in the loop.

Guest CajunTinter
I want to see him fight someone worth a pile. Nothing against tank he's cool and all, but he was a flash in the pan and is not a skilled fighter IMO. Now they're talking about Ken Shamrock.... I think Kimbo will own him in no time also, he needs a fight with someone younger more in their prime not washed up has beens. He looked very good nonetheless, but I would like to see him display his skills against someone in the loop.

:dunno:crazy:dunno

Guest FilmBlazer
No sir . He has came a long ways fast . He kinda looked like a fool in his first couple fights ( EVEN THOU HES 1 BAD ASS FOOL ) He has gained some discipline and settled down making him 1 dangerous mofo . But like any knock out artist someone will find a way to handle him . I hope he works on his ground game becasue without it in MMA your doomed . Everyone thought cro-cop and lidell were unstopable and we see how that went .. But then again RAMPAGE is unstoppable hahahah

Bullspit, Rampage is not unstoppable.

Guest FilmBlazer
Oh crap, I had that set to record on my DVR, but yesterday I got a new DVR and forgot to set it.

The other fights were pretty good. The crowd was crazy, they were quiet as hell and just booed a ton. It ticks me off when refs stand fighters up like they do, it is MIXED martial arts after all. Sometimes its called for but most times its not. If people want to see boxing go to a boxing match :dunno

Anyhow yeah, you missed a few good fights, the Tank vs Kimbo fight was ridiculous as you saw but the others were much better matches.

Archived