Glue for dot matrix

Guest willie
Pro Bond is not a glue. Rather it is an adhesive promoter. I've used it for 15 years with mixed results. It will eat plastic, but it makes stuff stick like nothing else. If you need to stick something to a dash panel but you have to remove the Armor All, this does the trick better than anything. But don't use too much or rub very long. It WILL remove the color layer of the plastic. You can use it to stick vent visors on the paint/rubber. They should never come off. As for the dots, it's still a matter of the thickness of the dot pattern. Pro Bond doesn't really help, but it does help to keep the tint from falling down (Mustangs).

BTW, I've been using some kind of glue from Wal-Mart's fabric department, since they always seem to be out of stock of Elmers Blue. Works fine.

thats where I get my aleens

IMO aleens clear glue is more tacky than bluebelners I found it at hobby lobby

that what we use at our shop :thumb

pro bond is some great stuff but its a one shot deal gotta get it right the first time

blue elmers glue is more forgiving just make sure you get as much out as possible and start applying it at the bottom of the matrix and not let it get below the matrix

Archived