The Ultimate Bucket List

Guest c5golfguy

It is. Then they have some commercial carpet on the outskirt of the glass and you're only allowed to walk on that carpet. Their are a few folks taking pictures that work there and they have these special booties on their feet so it wont scratch the glass. You're not allowed to bring anything out there either, no cameras, no purses, just you. It's pretty strict, but worth the money and time. We begged the managers to include our engagement photos in the photo package and they were kind enough to include them in. We were so lucky, but it wasn't cheap by any stretch of the imagination. It was 165 bucks for the two of us to go out there, and then we had to pay another 120 for the pics. But, who says they got engaged out at the Hualapai Indian resort out on the skywalk?

That place is incredible. THe entire tribe grounds are self sufficient by using solar panels. Looking at the web site now, it appears they will allow you to walk on the glass, but when it first opened when we were there, they didn't allow you to. The construction was still going on around it, but it was still incredible, great memories were made!

Add another to my list... I hope to go fishin' with my grandfather before he passes on. He's not doing well and I need to get him out of the house and onto the lake.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived