The Ultimate Bucket List

We all know that our days are numbered,but how many of us have a bucket list?

What have you always wanted to do, but haven't done yet? Could be somewhere you want to go, someone you want to meet, something you want to achieve or maybe you would just like to say something to someone?!?!?

Just for fun I thought it would be interesting if we built a group bucket list. How many things can we list? Who knows some of us might even manage to check a few things off.

I'll go first... I'd like to learn how to fly.... I mean an aircraft BTW :beer

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would say that somewhere at the top of that list for me would be to travel to australia.

And that has been there for a very long time

I would say that somewhere at the top of that list for me would be to travel to australia.

Guest filmslayer

:lol2

that takes a steady hand, I have done some flying lessons (fixed wing) and really want to take it through to completion, but I have to get some teens out of the house to be able to afford that one :lol2

Archived