5 year spray bottle

Guest nautiboi73

Guest nautiboi73

I was in my suppliers shop and I saw this spray bottel. it looked differnt so I read it. It said 5 year garantee. So I bought one just because. Well I LOVE THIS BOTTLE. better than any commercial bottel, Zep or otherwise.

U have to al least try it. I can't stop talking about it. I want to get many more as soon as I make another trip.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thetintshop

those bottles are good for only one thing, exercising your forearm. :hmmm build you a cornelius tank. you'll wonder why you ever bothered with those little bottles. :hmmm

Guest BCCwintint

OK, gentlemen, what's the best sprayer on the market? I buy my sprayers at my local industrial supply warehouse and they work great. My opinion: Janitor quality, tinter quality. Is there a better sprayer out there than that? If so, please let me know. Because I want to be in the know, if you KNOW what I mean! :thumb

Guest cooltint

I use three 5 gallon (fountain drink style) tanks. One for each side of the car and one for my table. My uncle retired from Pepsi a few years ago, but before he did, he snagged three tanks for me. I run air hoses from my compressor to each one (daisy chained) with about 85 psi works great! Don't have to air them up unless they run out of baby shampoo and filtered H20.

They still break when you drop them...Trust me.

That is so true OT

I actually went back to my roots to the spraymaster from the poly sprayer. I can hang the bottle on my pocket which makes it more mobile.

Archived