The German Elmers Gel !!! for nasty Matrix BG`s

Guest naughtydog

I will have a look to see if we can get that glue over here.

Why does it work so well boys?

Edit: Found it on the internet. Does it have a good nozzle for application?

Why does it works so well ?!

because it looks great and you can have it in your apron whenever you need it u use it n u dont see that its glue behind the film !

AAAAAAnd u can get it in nearly every office shop.

it just comes out great....... no mor to say about it. :sign:bs:sign:bs

Guest Tint Technology

Just had a quick check, available form Staples Nick, I've got to go there tomorrow, let you know :sign

Thanks for the advice Obi Wan :bs

Guest naughtydog
Just had a quick check, available form Staples Nick, I've got to go there tomorrow, let you know :sign

Thanks for the advice Obi Wan :bs

Good man, I'll give you a bell next week - see how things are going.

Can one of you guys give me an idea of your gluing technique, have never done gluing.

Is it a case of apply film as normal then peel back film from matrix apply gue and then card out film through the glue ?

I tend to heat and then pull the film in 6 inch stretches but can take forever with varying degrees of success.

Bob

Can one of you guys give me an idea of your gluing technique, have never done gluing.

Is it a case of apply film as normal then peel back film from matrix apply gue and then card out film through the glue ?

I tend to heat and then pull the film in 6 inch stretches but can take forever with varying degrees of success.

Bob

Apply film as normal then peel back film from matrix apply gue and then card out film through the glue !!! 950273ff.gif

thats the way I do that.

does anybody knows eventually a better way?

Bob

Step by Step Matrix Glue Process :thumb

Archived