:dunno Guy called me at home last night to tint a 90 fi50 sides and solid back glass...being a newby automaticly ...easy... flat ...couple of hours..Shitzz forgot about the quarter fronts ..the rubber was all cracked up and no matter how much prepping I still got contame on the quarters and the rear sides...I even used the master blaster and air tool ...never have contame after this combo :lol

Guest thetintshop

use your olfa and cut the exposed rubber along the frame. been doing it this way for years, eliminates nearly all the contamination and makes the tint look better too. :dunno

There came a point after 30 minutes on the back glass I just said screw it..and put the tint on...I couldnt believe the dirt that still made its way up at the very bottom and the L/S R/S corners of the back glass...I was furious...The customer came in "never met dropped off last night ..keys in drop box" and I proceded to let or should say informed him that if he was xpecting a job as clean as a 2 year old ranger I needed to just pull the tint and he can get done else where :lol I was just flustered ..Didnt calm down until he said it looked great :lol I only paid 2000.00 for it so I had enough to get it tinted :dunno

Guest thetintshop

the ONLY way to do a decent job on those back glasses is to pull them. there's alot of crap to take off, but that's the price they pay for an awesome tint job.

Guest SQUEEGEE

Those ole' beaters are gonna have some junk in 'em on my watch.

Comes with the territory. Most of the ones I see come with chain smokers who haul cows, horses and the @#$% that comes with it.

Can't expect a rose garden when you've been haulin' manuer for 10+years.

No complaints yet. I'm not pulling and ropin' @#$% for those dust buckets.

:lol:thumb well said squeegee..doggone if a company that does enviromental spills and all the nasty waste ..Oil.. gas .ect .disaster type million dollar company drops a truck off for interior trim work and tells the guy to send the truck down to the tint shop to tint when he's done.. :thumb ."Glad they told me :hmmm This 2001 f250 was 10 times worst than the fi50 ,,,smelled like 50 thousand cigars inside :lol red mudddddd... :lol I looked up and said"Lord get me throu this one and I will stop working on Sunday :dunno Picked up at 430 and it looks like I will be doing double saturday :thumb

Forgot to mention "Crewcab" :lol Grabbed the old camera and the disk was full from my little helmet girl pics... :thumb Want tell what percent but the pay was :lol:lol but dont get paid for 30 days :thumb:dunno Why is it if you own a million dollar company :thumb you get to do whatever and pay for it a month later :lol guess I just need to quadtriple my prices so I can enroll in the net 30 club :hmmm

Archived