Tint Wesal

Actually guest, I use a few different distributors because I am no longer loyal to one manufacturer. (I pick my favorite lifetime products from different companies now) Rep names are John & Cindy.

Keeping all the eggs in one basket almost put me out of business years ago, when one filmmaker had catastophic failure. Good service from a distributor is also important to me, and I have found that some companies will not give you the same service if you are not buying the big numbers. Bummer, because I pay up front for all my product.

My favorite distributor just started offering a private label tint, which I am only trying on personal vehicles, and neighbor's cars. So far, I like their product and price, but am leery of longevity. I was reluctant to try Suntek, they introduced that 3 years ago, too. (But now you can get Suntek cheaper factory direct) They offer vinyl graphics, pinstriping, and other accessories for installers, so I purchase more than just film from them. I would share their name & info, but don't want to seem as if I am advertising for them. Great service from these folks, and I share tips with them when I can.

Have also told them great things about the TD.Com site. Will be glad to share more info about them if TD says it's ok. Lots of local tinters purchase from them, not sure if they've heard of this nifty little gadget yet.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey DS,

I checked the classifieds, its in there..........but I think you would have more fun haggling TG for his little wesal :spit ......but If you want.......I have one left...email me.....pastore7@comcast.com :)

Thanks Snap!

I emailed today, but it bounced back. Found the classified ad, and can call you if that is ok. If no more are available, I can wait until you get more ready. Good tools are always worth waiting for!

:shock OT,

What do you think the liability would be with wesal? Somebody getting hurt? I would like to hear your thoughts on this :rollin

Yeah...Pretty much. In this day and age......Maybe you have this covered, maybe not, but the thought just came to me seeing the pic. After being on this board for a few years, I've come to the conclusion that a certain percentage of those in this biz are basically scum. :wall Just a thought, snap, just looking at all angles for ya. :wall By the way, it looks like a great tool. :shock

Archived