New Installation Video

Guest The guys at Invinca-Shield

Guest AutoAppearancesInc

The guys at Invinca-Shield:

I have had the pleasure of working with Mark several times.

It is sad how judge people on how they look and not the person.

I am have caught myself judging by first impressions too.

He is a great guy and always makes the time to asnwer all my questions and takes the time and showed me all the tricks needed to do a proper install.

Now if I could just more installs to keep my skills up.

Guest atypicaldave
Lastly, while we do prefer the Blue Max squeegee or Red Turbo, our video was meant to demonstrate the technique for installing the kit using all the supplies that are included with a retail kit package. In those packages we include the hard card squeegees since they are typically used once and then discarded.

Scuffing marks are in the hand of the beholder. One guy can use a red turbo and scuff the beejees out of the ppf and the next guy can do it with a black smoothee.

Key is in keeping the surface lubricated, is it not? :lol6

I think mainly in part to using our special solution.

Certainly this would be a mix that has been endorsed by the ppf product maker. Nothing can better foul up a decent install in the long term than a backyard chemist. :lol6

Key is in keeping the surface lubricated, is it not?

Absolutely! That coupled with the correct amount of "evenly applied" squeegee pressure.

Certainly this would be a mix that has been endorsed by the ppf product maker. Nothing can better foul up a decent install in the long term than a backyard chemist.

Again absolutely correct. As mentioned in a previous thread, our solution was tested by the folks in St. Paul years ago and found to be totally satisfactory for ppf installations....I.e. extensive weatherometer testing showed no yellowing or degredation over time.

Also, it is the same soution Invinca-Shield has been using in the field for well over 7 years now.

Sensei or anyone else... send us an e-mail with a mailing address and we'll send you a sample of the solution to try.

We had a Toyota hood mounted on a Black and Decker workmate which we used to do demos all week and encouraged a lot of "hands on" audience participation. We also had a Toyota side view mirror similarly mounted so people could get experience working with a convex surface.

The hood for those of you who saw it, was custom painted with flames.

Archived