vehical wraps

Guest Sprinter

Guest Spud Murphy
Hey Sprinter, the guy I did the wraps for told me that he paid $2000 for the wrap.x3! He cant remember suppliers name--but is going to check. I wasnt 100% sold on quality of the layout! Besides the logos-most pieces were 24''x24'' squares.Not how I figured it would be or how most are!But none the less we pieced the puzzles together! I think I would contact the people earlier,they seem like top of the line! I never research it too far because I just did the labor. I do think that its a groing trend although I havent had anyone asking since!But I,ll take em if they are wiilin to pay!!ss :rollin

[*]232639

*Spud---Pulling random misinfor mation out of his ass"

I am about to attempt my first wrap on a Corvette race car owned client of mine..he may not be a client after I am finished ....but! Avery and 3M Ez wrap vinyls with overlaminates are not cheap. Compared to other Large Format Digi work I do I consider $10.00sq.ft. to be a fair price for printing a wrap. Art is another story. there are templates availableonline for a wide range of vehicles. These are important to purchase if you have a continuous photo image without natural graphic breaks for seaming.

Without really knowing what I am talking about this would be my fair guess of costs for a full wrap on a Porche, including art and design.

Design...$450.00

Computer setup for panelling...$300.00

Printing-Laminating (200sq' approx) $2.000.00

Application labor...10 hrs@$65.00...$650

TOTAL COST:$3,400.00

Quote your next customer that amount and let me know what expression he had on his face willya?..Thanks

:gasp

Guest bluemedia31
someone said they were now a vehical wrap person doing the advertising on vehicals don't remember who that was, I would like to see about getting in to this as it is popping up everywhere here and can't seem to find anything on this other than other businesses that are doing this, I can't find who has a business oppratunity or franchise that puts you into your own thing.

anyone have any web sites or knowledge about how to get into this thing, if you don't want to reply here pm me. thanks..................................

[*]230855

We can get you into your own thing.....www.highetkracker.com or call me at 910-671-0008 trevor

Guest OCAutoWraps.com

I can help you out. Contact us at 949-713-5020 or email to davidi@aviddigital.com

David

www.OCAutoWraps.com

www.AvidDigital.com

949-713-5020

someone said they were now a vehical wrap person doing the advertising on vehicals don't remember who that was, I would like to see about getting in to this as it is popping up everywhere here and can't seem to find anything on this other than other businesses that are doing this, I can't find who has a business oppratunity or franchise that puts you into your own thing.

anyone have any web sites or knowledge about how to get into this thing, if you don't want to reply here pm me. thanks..................................

[*]230855

OCAW_LOGO.jpg

Guest Bada Bing

We work with brokers and have the ability to provide wholesale printing for all wraps. We welcome you to take a peek at some of our work at www.aviddigital.com

Jason "Bada Bing" Bettinger

OC Auto Wraps

jasonb@aviddigital.com

Archived