vehical wraps

Guest Sprinter

Guest Sprinter

someone said they were now a vehical wrap person doing the advertising on vehicals don't remember who that was, I would like to see about getting in to this as it is popping up everywhere here and can't seem to find anything on this other than other businesses that are doing this, I can't find who has a business oppratunity or franchise that puts you into your own thing.

anyone have any web sites or knowledge about how to get into this thing, if you don't want to reply here pm me. thanks..................................

Guest Sprinter

I talked to one guy and he said that his company could supply me with everything and I would be paid $2 per sq ft and $2 a sq ft for selling the job, but that just sucks!!

he should charge me a certain $ and then I make the price and what ever I want for the install!

tintdesigns see what you can come up with thanks! :popcorn

ok Sprinter, Try these guys--"wholesale to the trade" Post Graghics Inc. www.postgraphics.com Also-Micrograhix West out of Tempe,Arizona --no website ----one more--www.adgraph.com also if you dont already-subscribe to SignBusiness magazine---www.signbusinessmag.com I think its free! Hope this helps out! :thumb

Hey Sprinter, the guy I did the wraps for told me that he paid $2000 for the wrap.x3! He cant remember suppliers name--but is going to check. I wasnt 100% sold on quality of the layout! Besides the logos-most pieces were 24''x24'' squares.Not how I figured it would be or how most are!But none the less we pieced the puzzles together! I think I would contact the people earlier,they seem like top of the line! I never research it too far because I just did the labor. I do think that its a groing trend although I havent had anyone asking since!But I,ll take em if they are wiilin to pay!!ss :coffee

Archived