help in northeast texas

Guest mcmpw

I am looking for full time help in northeast texas. Needs to be an excellent tinter preferabally with experience in 12 volt. great working condition, including airconditioned and heated shop with great hours. any interested parties can repy or email me for more details. mcmpw@bluebonnet.net

Guest TINTINGCOWBOY

I tint and do alarms and stereos mobile video,12 volt,im leaving vegas this week for south florida because I like the ocean and there is no work here,if you have a job I might take it.im from texas originally but have been traveling the world for the last five years.

I am looking for full time help in northeast texas.  Needs to be an excellent tinter preferabally with experience in 12 volt.  great working condition, including airconditioned and heated shop with great hours.  any interested parties can repy or email me for more details.  mcmpw@bluebonnet.net

[*]234347

just wanted to bring it back to the top, please send resume with contact information to mcmpw@bluebonnet.net.

Small town with low, low cost of living.

Guest Sprinter

good luck tintingcowboy I'm sure you'll let us know what you find, if your driving through phoenix give me a call I belive it I'm on the way to texas,depends on what freeway you take, 602-717-9088 would'nt mind meeting you on your journey.

Archived