need a job

Guest Meantint

Guest Meantint

I am now in need of a job. I do custom art tints and have owned my own buisness for the past 15 years. Now sold because of the marrage break-up. any one need someone like me call please

905-3879827 in hamilton Ontario but will travel

Guest islstyl
I am now in need of a job. I do custom art tints and have owned my own buisness for the past 15 years. Now sold because of the marrage break-up. any one need someone like me call please

[*]261092

HI HOW ABOUT HAWAII CALL ME MIKE AT 808-936-6881 OR E MAIL AT mkonahi@hotmail.com

Guest live2zzz

[*]261092

HI HOW ABOUT HAWAII CALL ME MIKE AT 808-936-6881 OR E MAIL AT mkonahi@hotmail.com

[*]267928

<edited>

Guest islstyl
HI HOW ABOUT HAWAII

[*]267928

I don't think it's all that easy for a Canadian to just jump on a plane and make American money in Hawaii :shock

[*]267930

WY NOT GET A WORK VISA OR VACATION VISA THEN GET MARRIED AND STAY!!!!!!!!!!

WY NOT GET A WORK VISA OR VACATION VISA THEN GET MARRIED AND STAY!!!!!!!!!!

[*]268490

To make a long story short..I looked into it 2 yrs ago...let's just say it's not as easy as that...the States only cooperate with giving you a work Visa if it's a Skilled job your going for ...and they don't consider tinting a skilled job. :shock:shock

But that was my experience...I would love nothing more than to see a Canadian get his/her work visa to be able to work as a tinter in a warmer climate such a Hawaii...just let me know how th channels you used to do it :shock

Guest littletreeandme

[*]261092

[*]267928

All really good serious tinters ready to make the big bucks please call vinny in vero beach, fl. 770-370-0170

Archived