Z

[*]288434

:inot Caught one of those yesterday :dunno

Guest metint
I see bugs laminated under my film sometimes  :D

Sand Gnats look like evil critters, squeegeed out flat

Z

[*]288434

Had a guy slam a roll on the counter out on the west coast saying where was tech services when this roll went out... :bs

Little did he know that tech services isn't really responsible for watching for flies in film... that would be a rewind department. :bs

I asked him if he knew how many linear feet of film must run through the machines before that pesky fly is caught? :lol

Went on to explain that in rewind they stare at film running by for 8-12 hours with a florescent light behind it. At the end of your long day standing and staring, do you think you would see that fly go by that bright light? :D:D

They all do the best they can on any given day, much the same as anyone else not staring at film and lights. :D

this has nothing to do with anything... except conveyer belts & boring jobs.

in a former life... I was once a temp employee @ M&M/Mars. at this particular plant, they made bar candy, like 3 Musketeers & Kudos.

I worked on the 3M line. My job was to stand at the exit of the cooling tunnels, right before the bars went into the wrappers, and pick off the bars that were stuck together.

8 hours of watching a moving conveyer belt with little brown turds on it.

I think I worked there two weeks, tops.

one time, for giggles, I picked up two of the snack size 3M bars and used one bar to draw/scratch/carve a jesus fish on the top of the other bar. then I put them both back on the conveyer & let them get wrapped. I should have drawn the virgin mary. then we'd find the thing on ebay for $1.5 mil, right?

:D

in a former life... I was once a temp employee @ M&M/Mars. at this particular plant, they made bar candy, like 3 Musketeers & Kudos.

I worked on the 3M line. My job was to stand at the exit of the cooling tunnels, right before the bars went into the wrappers, and pick off the bars that were stuck together.

one time, for giggles, I picked up two of the snack size 3M bars and used one bar to draw/scratch/carve a jesus fish on the top of the other bar. then I put them both back on the conveyer & let them get wrapped. I should have drawn the virgin mary. then we'd find the thing on ebay for $1.5 mil, right?

:D

[*]288545

:lol

funny how even film companies get away with "contamination" on film, but when we tint window a lil speck can cause a big commotion (sp?) to our customers :D

:spit

[*]288545

:spit At least the story wasn't too bad...Thought you were going to ruin candy bars forever for me. :what:spit

Archived