tennessee tint law.......

Guest thetintshop

Guest thetintshop

.....must be nonexistant. :lol

just got back from nashville, went to see the predators play the stars. saw not one single car tinted legally. NOT ONE. NOT ONE.

every car I saw that had film, was tinted !llegally. it was so bad, my wife even noticed it. there's lots of !llegally tinted cars in texas, but in a parking lot, probably half, or more, are tinted legal. I couldn't find one anywhere I went in tennessee.

what's the deal? they just not inforce the law there? or does no one care? or both?

and what's the deal with the freakin eyebrows? every car had an eyebrow covering half the damn windshield. :bingo that's so 80's.

Guest thetintshop
My brother lives outside of Nashville and I get down there about twice a year.

I really havn't seen that many !llegal tint jobs :lol6

Maybe you were in the "getto" part of town :poke:lol6

[*]343019

nashville, smyrna, and murfreesboro. :lol6

according to tennessee law, you can only have 35% NET on every window of a car. every car I saw was WAY darker than that.

and the MANY eyebrows I saw were WAY past the AS1 line.

maybe you don't look at cars like I do. that's all I do when I'm out, look at cars--in parking lots, at stop lights, the guy getting gas next to me at the gas station, etc. drives my wife completely bonkers. :dunno

Guest Sprinter
My brother lives outside of Nashville and I get down there about twice a year.

I really havn't seen that many !llegal tint jobs :lol6

Maybe you were in the "getto" part of town :poke:lol6

[*]343019

nashville, smyrna, and murfreesboro. :lol6

according to tennessee law, you can only have 35% NET on every window of a car. every car I saw was WAY darker than that.

and the MANY eyebrows I saw were WAY past the AS1 line.

maybe you don't look at cars like I do. that's all I do when I'm out, look at cars--in parking lots, at stop lights, the guy getting gas next to me at the gas station, etc. drives my wife completely bonkers. :dunno

[*]343060

the way you act is how I act when visiting California no wonder they wrote out 4 million in fines back in 03 for !llegal tint.

maybe you don't look at cars like I do. that's all I do when I'm out, look at cars--in parking lots, at stop lights, the guy getting gas next to me at the gas station, etc. drives my wife completely bonkers. :lol6

[*]343060

Imagine that :lol6

Take some time to smell the roses TTS, lifes to short Man. Besides if you didn't tint it there is nothing you can do about it anyway so why get all worked up about it :dunno just doesn't seem worth it to me. I would rather put my energy and efforts into something I can do something about but that's just me

Guest thetintshop
Imagine that :lol6

Take some time to smell the roses TTS, lifes to short Man. Besides if you didn't tint it there is nothing you can do about it anyway so why get all worked up about it :lol6 just doesn't seem worth it to me.  I would rather put my energy and efforts into something I can do something about but that's just me

[*]343101

yep, that's what everyone says to me. guess I just take my shiat a little more serious than most.

as if that wasn't already obvious. :dunno

Archived