2006 ford mustang

Guest tintman72

wow you mean the glass is showing scratches .....thats cool.....maybe that willl get them to make a change tothe mldgs

[*]389957

Yes, they were deep enough to stop your finger nail. The cheap #$@% will probably not change the gaskets, not "cost effective". :please

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 1PEECBARETTA

I do alot of the new mustangs.we charge accordingly to apply felt to them.good extra money and when done right, the results are phenomenal.

Guest tintgod
We tell customer before hand and let them know the dilly yo on dem derrr winders. We have been bit in the azz about 3 times before we started telling the customer what the problem was and what was gonna happen. If they know your not gonna warranty that shvit before hand it seems to help alot.

[*]389930

:please ..I had a guy come in with a dodge van the other week..told him we need to felt the seals..he side ..oh..dont worry about it..I keep my car clean.

a week later..he was back..yeah..can you but the felt on the seals for me...my windows are scatching....they will never learn :ford

We tell customer before hand and let them know the dilly yo on dem derrr winders. We have been bit in the azz about 3 times before we started telling the customer what the problem was and what was gonna happen. If they know your not gonna warranty that shvit before hand it seems to help alot.

[*]389930

:lol2 ..I had a guy come in with a dodge van the other week..told him we need to felt the seals..he side ..oh..dont worry about it..I keep my car clean.

a week later..he was back..yeah..can you but the felt on the seals for me...my windows are scatching....they will never learn :please

[*]390001

I love those who are too cheap to do it right the first time, good job security though! :ford

That is a eleanor, not mine, I just love those cars, and h@te the rest of the ford bunch.

I have a guy that wants to get theres done and wants me to do the felt job also. I have never had to a new mustang nor a felt job. Where can I get the felt at and how do I do this felt job?

Any help would be nice. And yes I'm a very small buisness.

Koby

Guest ninjatinter
I have a guy that wants to get theres done and wants me to do the felt job also.  I have never had to a new mustang nor a felt job.  Where can I get the felt at and how do I do this felt job?

Any help would be nice.  And yes I'm a very small buisness.

Koby

[*]392338

If you do a search for "felt" You will get all the info you need. To put it plainly, you will.....1. order felt from Cr Laurence or whoever. 2. take the door panel off ( or in this case almost off) 3. Pull out bottom weather stripping. 4. Scuff up said weather stripping(both upper and lower portion) and rub with alcohol. 5. in stall felt, like pin-striping(easy) 6. tint, reinstall seal, and panel. 7. collect moolah and relax with a nice cool beverage :lol2:hmmm

Archived