91 acura integra

Guest jtm999

Guest jtm999

Any problems with this ride for tinting, its got a pretty curved rear window and was thinking this car might work good using the wet shrink method like a camaro :lol2 or is it better dry shrinking. It's a buddys work car and I'm doing this car in his garage next weekend since I'm only concerned about that back glass. You gotta love those frameless rollups though :lol2 So any advise on techniques on that window would be cool :thumb

Any problems with this ride for tinting, its got a pretty curved rear window and was thinking this car might work good using the wet shrink method like a camaro :? or is it better dry shrinking. It's a buddys work car and I'm doing this car in his garage next weekend since I'm only concerned about that back glass. You gotta love those frameless rollups though :lol2 So any advise on techniques on that window would be cool :?

by the way its a hatchback

Guest jtm999
piece of cake. soap shrink it, works much better. remove the trim panels around the rear window and the brake light. Happy tinting!

so just dry shrink the whole thing not just the top half and do the buttom wet??

Archived