Tint tubes

Has anyone figured out a good use for old tint tubes. We have used them for ports on sub-boxes and a lot of miscellaneous things around the shop, but have never figured out anything that would use them up on a regular basis. We end up with so many of them it's a shame to just get rid of them

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sdtintin

I hold em up to my mouth n blow down them to sound like a fog horn either that or me n my son have sword fights with them apart from that they just get in the way until I get around to throwing them out :passout

You can take the large ones and put in 18''by 18'' inch cender block with a little cement and mount lights on them and pull them around or put around any area and run small chain screwed into side then screw into next one and after a few dozen you have a fence :coffee I have even done the above and hung a banner between them.cut into halves and put on the bottom of an item and it will slide around a smooth cement floor like the item was on wheels.last but not least if you screw afew along your wall they act as a great way to keepdoors or even the vehicle from hitting the wall if your to close :nope

Guest Litespeeds

I use them to sell posters on Ebay. I charge $5-$10 depending upon size and weight for shipping in a CRUSH-PROOF PLASTIC TUBE. This way the buyer knows the poster will not get damaged during shipping. :thumb

Archived